There are a multitude of business copiers available to choose from. Each copier brand will offer its own unique set of features and benefits. It is in your best interest to perform a comparative analysis and review to narrow down your decision.
These top 5 best desktop copiers will give you more information before you decide the one for you.
1. Work Smart C525W. The Work Smart C525W is the best copier for small offices that must balance cost and performance. It is easy to set up and delivers good quick print quality.
Affordable performance, reliable, hassle-free copying for up to 25 users. Copy speed: Up to 39 copies/min. Duty cycle: Up to 90,000 impressions per month. Image quality: Crisp, readable text and line art at resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. Handles incoming, outgoing, and interoffice faxes.
2. Canon image CLASS MF746Cdw. This is a small business copier that combines fast print speed with professional quality. The unit offers 20 pages per minute of scan and print speed, which means you can complete your tasks quickly and get back to work.
The robust paper capacity ensures that you stay productive even when completing large print jobs. This machine allows you to scan directly to network folders, email, or cloud services via Mobile Scan Apps.
3. HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1025nw. This model reduces your office’s impact on the environment and saves money because of its low-impact copier. This features superior print quality, a 25-page automatic document feeder, and mobile printing capabilities so your employees can print from anywhere.
4. Xerox C2060. High-quality printing is directly related to good copy quality. The same goes for this model. Featuring a low-maintenance ICE (Instant Copy Engineering) lamp that draws only 1.5-watt power, the C2060 will save approximately half of the energy used by conventional copiers to print the same number of pages.
With its distinctive, space-saving footprint, this stylish printer/ copier for small offices supports up to 15 users and meets all your printing needs.
5. WorkCentre 8510. This offers advanced two-sided copying, scanning, and faxing for small workgroups. It handles a full complement of media types, including letter, legal, tabloid, and A3.
Its selection of user-friendly features makes the ideal package companies adding network technology to their copier fleet for the first time. This high-yield copier handles 1500 sheets per day and features wireless support.
The machine includes a 150-sheet bypass tray, 2-in inbox, 50-page stacker, digital sending unit, low-ink indicator, and automatic two-sided printing.
6. HP B-260w. This is a network multi-functional device (MFD) that can copy, print, and scan, in a single compact unit. Small offices will appreciate the reduced printer management with individual secretarial override. This 27 pages per minute device boast a second-generation continuous document feeder, an auto sheet-detection function, and networking capabilities designed to make it simple for small businesses to scan without the hassle of complicated setup.
The B-260w doesn’t only archive documents, and it can save users up to 50% on their office environment by using its energy-saving features.
7. Copy Centre C3035cdn. There’s nothing more professional than this model when it comes to high-quality, dependable printing, copying, and faxing. This is compact and suitable for any small office. This offers a fully customizable touch screen interface to let you control every facet of your photocopying experience, from print quality settings and several copies to many global language choices. Smaller offices get up to 35 pages per minute in black or 29 ppm in color and a top operational speed of 45 ppm (B&W) or 40 ppm (color).
8. Office Max C410. This compact and high-performance copier offers digital productivity that comes with industry-leading savings in space and energy. These series of printers are setting a new standard in office efficiency. This is the most productive printer in its size class, printing up to 20 letter-size pages per minute.
Now that you know the top copier you can choose from, you can now decide which one is perfect for your needs. Having these options will give you clarity on which is the best to go. If you are in Virginia Beach and you’re looking for a Copier for your business, you may contact Clear Choice Technical Services in Virginia Beach. You can ask about Copier Leasing Services in Virginia Beach, Copier rental services in Virginia Beach.